LLM International Business and Law
This course gives you a complete understanding of the commercial world through developing knowledge of international law and international business in tandem.
The LLM prepares you for effective roles in the international law and business arenas either as practitioners or as academics, undertaking further research in this dynamic field. The course aims to develop your knowledge of core concepts and theories in international law and business as well as problem-solving skills, academic and practice-based writing so you are equipped with skills for either life in academia or practice in the international law and business field.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 2.2 class of degree
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 7 in International Business or related field.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Strategy and Globalisation
• Advanced Legal Research Methods
• Global Economics and Finance
• Current Legal Issues in International Business
• Public International Law
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20 hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of £712 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic level 8 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme