LLM International Law
The 100% online LLM International Law is ideally suited to professionals wanting to specialise in public international law and provides you with a firm foundation in the fundamentals of the international legal system and international relations. Open to both lawyers and non-lawyers, this online Law Masters develops a comprehensive understanding of international law that will prepare you for, or further your career in a wide range of sectors and professional contexts, both nationally and internationally, including government, trade, law firms, businesses, industry associations and non-governmental organisations.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 2.2 class of degree
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 7 in Law or related field.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• International Law
• European Law
• International Human Rights Law
• Contract Law
• Introduction to Business Law
• Criminal Law
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you can look to secure permanent employment
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic doctorate programme or a level 8 professional qualification
There are no reviews yet.