MA Marketing (Professional Practice)
MA Marketing Professional Practice is a taught course which incorporates a 12-month work placement facilitated by the University, enabling you to utilise and demonstrate your skills and knowledge in a work environment.
Our dedicated faculty placements team is well-connected with regional and national employers and each year assists students in applying for roles in areas including marketing, human resources, finance, operations and supply-chain positions.
Securing a work placement is a competitive process and the University will support your efforts in securing a placement or work experience.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 2.2 class of degree
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 7 in Marketing or related field.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Markets and Marketing in the Digital Age
• Contemporary Issues in Marketing
• MA Marketing Dissertation
• Social Media, Analytics and Digital Research
• Transformative Consumer Research
• Digital Marketing
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20 hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of £712 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic level 8 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme