MA Media, Communications and PR
Our course in Media, Communications & PR offers a stimulating programme with a unique blend of academic study, professional knowledge and skills development as well as opportunities for you to become a researcher in your own right.
We know that lives are busy, so we designed the course to be taught through a combination of intensive in-person sessions, online interactive and self-directed teaching, as well as group and individual tutorials. Our programme will equip you with highly employable skills and advanced knowledge base to critically understand and navigate this environment both as an individual and in your professional roles.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 2.2 class of degree
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 7 in Media or related field.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Collaborative Project
• Creativity, Culture and Community
• Professional Development
• Final Project
• Communication Campaigns and Strategies
• Media Communications and Public Relations Practices and Contexts
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20 hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of £712 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic level 8 professional qualification
There are no reviews yet.