Master of Engineering (Mechanical) (Blended Learning)
This Online Master of Engineering Mechanical qualification will equip you with the necessary skills to address the demands of the modern mechanical engineering industry. Students with a background in mechanical, instrumentation & control, electrical, or industrial plant and systems engineering will be particularly well-placed to benefit from this program as it is designed to prepare you for further career development in the mechanical design and maintenance industries.
Upon completion of this program, you will gain skills and knowledge in the latest and developing technologies in mechanical engineering.
Learners are able to:
• Equip learner with the necessary skills to address the demands of the modern mechanical engineering industry.
• Gain skills and knowledge in the latest and developing technologies in mechanical engineering.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Materials for Engineers
• Heat Transfer
• Industrial Hydraulics and Pneumatics
• Pumps, Compressors, Turbines and Drives
• Process Engineering
• Advanced Fluid Dynamics
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic PhD programme or a level 8 professional qualification