MBA Master of Business Administration
This is a 24-month MBA course with an integrated Postgraduate Certificate (PgCert) in either Human Resource Management or Digital Marketing and Analytics, allowing you to gain specialist knowledge in an area relevant to your interests. Following completion of the MBA, you will have the option to undertake a further PgCert in either Digital Marketing and Analytics or Human Resource Management.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 2.2 class of degree
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 7 in Business or related field.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Financial Management and Control
• Strategic Management in an International Context
• Value Creation in Organisations
• Markets and Marketing in the Digital Age
• Human Resource Management in Context
• Innovation Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20 hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of £712 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic level 8 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme
There are no reviews yet.