MBA With Cyber Security (Online)
The vast majority of organisations are fundamentally embedded in digital and technology-driven processes and practices, making them vulnerable to cybercrime and potentially vast financial and reputational losses. As such, cybersecurity is an area of critical importance to employers, with demand for cybersecurity skills far outstripping supply.
The 100% online MBA with Cyber Security has been designed for ambitious professionals who may not be from a cybersecurity background and who want to future-proof their career prospects with knowledge, skills and credentials in the sought after areas of leadership, management and cyber security. In addition to a comprehensive knowledge base and skill set in leadership, business and management, this MBA delivers knowledge and an applied understanding of cybersecurity trends, issues and regulations and examines how organisations design usable systems to protect information and data.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 2.2 class of degree
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 7 in Business or related field.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• International Trade
• Operations Management
• Cyber Security Essentials
• Financial Management and Control
• Global Corporate Strategy
• Big Data in Organisations
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic level 8 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme