MSc Applied Project Management
This MSc Project Management course is designed to teach people from any discipline or degree background, unlike other project management courses. Whether you are from a business, arts or technical background this course is for you.
The course has been designed in line with the requirements of both the Project Management Institute (PMI) and the Association for Project Management (APM).
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 2.2 class of degree
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 7 in Project Management or related field.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Project Management and Control
• Project Delivery and International Project Management
• Commercial and Contractual Issues in Project Management
• Leaderships and Management of Project Risk, Quality and People
• Understanding Organisations and Systems
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20 hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of £712 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic level 8 professional qualification
There are no reviews yet.