MSc Aviation Management
Want to take off on an exciting career journey in aviation? Airlines welcomed more than 4.5 billion passengers in 2019 and the industry continues to operate within a rapidly changing environment facing an array of challenges. Our Aviation Management postgraduate course will give you the specialist skills and knowledge to help meet the high demand for talented managers in this dynamic sector.
Alongside focusing on passenger aviation operations and management, our course lets you tailor your studies to your career aims by specialising in a range of business and management subject areas. Whether you want to work in airlines, airports, civil aviation departments or aviation consultancies, you will gain the skills needed to make an immediate impact on any aviation organisation.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 2.2 class of degree
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 7 in Management or related field.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Aviation Market Analysis and Forecasting
• Global Dynamic Environment
• International Live Project Management
• Masters Research Project
• Strategic Aviation Management and Operations
• Business Creation and Development
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20 hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of £712 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic level 8 professional qualification