MSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
Designed in collaboration with the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), this programme will prepare you for a successful career in finance by enhancing the skills you need to succeed at management and strategic level within any organisation.
Financial experts with the knowledge and critical decision-making skills to add value to organisations are in high demand. Top-level financial skills combined with leadership ability, business, technical and people skills are often a prerequisite for boardroom positions.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 2.2 class of degree
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 7 in Accounting and Finance or related field.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Advanced Financial Reporting and Analysis
• Advanced Management Accounting for Decision Making
• Project Management (1)
• Case Studies in Management Accounting
• Research Methods (2)
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20 hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of £712 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic level 8 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme