MSc Hospitality with Tourism Management
International hospitality is a challenging and dynamic industry offering a wide range of exciting employment opportunities. Our Hospitality with Tourism Management postgraduate course combines the study of these sectors to open the doors to a variety of career paths, from resort and attractions management to tour operations and travel consultancy.
Our hospitality and tourism course offers two different study pathways to suit your previous qualifications and experience. If you are new to these industries and do not already have related qualifications, Pathway A will introduce you to managing the operational aspects of hospitality while incorporating the study of related tourism and events environments.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 2.2 class of degree
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 7 in Tourism Management or related field.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Global Solutions for Hospitality and Tourism Marketing
• Managing Profitable Food and Beverage Operations
• Managing Across Cultures
• Revenue and Performance Analysis
• International Tourism Development
• Lodging and Facilities Management
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20 hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of £712 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic level 8 professional qualification