MSc Human Resources Management
This challenging Masters degree will demonstrate to future employers that you have the skills and knowledge to take on senior Human Resources management positions.
You will study a range of HR topics, such as leadership, talent management and managing organisational change. When you successfully complete the course you will have fulfilled part of the requirements for professional membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD).
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 2.2 class of degree
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 7 in Human Resources Management or related field.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Investigating a Business Issue from an HR Perspective
• Developing the Researching HR Professional
• Managing the Employment Relationship
• Managing Learning and Talent Development in Organisations
• Leading, Managing and Developing People and Organisations
• Human Resource Management in Context
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20 hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of £712 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic level 8 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme