MSC International Business
The overall aim of the MSc International Business is to educate individuals as managers and business specialists in preparation for effective roles in the international business arena, or for further research.
The focus of MSc International Business course is on the development of the whole person in acquiring the skills and attributes necessary for the leaders, entrepreneurs and policy-makers of tomorrow in management, strategy and decision-making and communication. It also equips you with marketable analytical skills and personal attributes required for a career in the modern international business world. Graduates can also engage in further research on an MPhil/PhD programme.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 2.2 class of degree
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 7 in Business or related field.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Strategy and Globalisation
• Global Economics and International Finance
• Innovation, Entrepreneurship and International Perspective
• International Business Communications and Marketing
• Intercultural Leadership and Personal Development
• International Human Resources
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20 hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of £712 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic level 8 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme