MSc Psychology (online)
Psychology is so compelling and intriguing as a discipline because it studies the human mind, the single most complex and enigmatic known entity in the universe and the driver of our behaviours as individuals and as a society.
This online psychology MSc has been specifically created for ambitious working professionals and career-switchers from a wide range of backgrounds who may not currently have academic or professional psychology experience. It has been designed to equip you with the skill set and understanding of human behaviour to help you succeed in people management and leadership roles, as well as in careers related to the psychology discipline across the public and private sector, including in HR, marketing, research and teaching.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 2.2 class of degree
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 7 in Psychology or related field.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Understanding Psychology
• Personality and Individual Differences
• Learning and Memory
• Environmental Psychology
• Social Psychology Across the Lifespan
• Sexual Behaviour
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic level 8 professional qualification