Professional Diploma in Cyber Security (Online Learning)
Firstly, taking a cyber security course is becoming increasingly popular as more business move online. Cyber Security is of paramount importance in any business. Cyber attackers have come a long way from the Morris Worm or the Phantom Virus. With the global economy’s ever-increasing dependence on IT systems, cyber-attacks can cost millions of pounds in damages.
Additionally, GDPR law means that businesses are required to protect personal data from hackers. No organisation wants an emulation of the Ashley Maddison scandal of 2015. Therefore, employers will invest in talented cybersecurity experts to keep their IT systems safe. We have developed a Professional Diploma in Cyber Security course for anyone interested in capitalising on this booming industry. Moreover, this live online course will fit around your schedule and award you a valuable qualification.
Learners are able to:
• Develop further knowledge in Cyber Security for the benefit of your business and personal skillset.
• Protect personal data from hackers.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification
There are no reviews yet.