Professional Diploma in FIDIC Contracts (Online Learning)
We offer a course in Professional Diploma in FIDIC Contracts. So, what does it mean? Simply put, FIDIC stands for Fédération Internationale Des Ingénieurs-Conseils (International Federation of Consulting Engineers). In short, FIDIC Contracts are the standard contracts used in the construction sector, by both contractors and subcontractors.
Indeed, the organisation was originally founded in 1913 and has operated worldwide ever since to create effective contracts. Moreover, knowledge of FIDIC Contracts is a valuable asset to any member of the construction sector; working with one at some point is almost guaranteed. This course will give you important knowledge and key responsibilities to be able to run operations smoothly.
Learners are able to:
• Provide training to construction professionals in FIDIC contracts.
• Learn the key terms, potential risks, contract administration, application of laws and dispute resolution procedures.
• Learn important skills that will be immediately transferable to a workplace environment.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Introduction to FIDIC forms of contracts
• Contractual advice and review on various clauses
• Contract administration in FIDIC
• Selection of appropriate FIDIC form for a project
• Claims in FIDIC forms
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification