Professional Diploma in Forensic Quantum Analysis (Online Learning)
Forensic Quantum Analysis, what does it mean? Well, delays within construction projects can occur for many reasons. These delays can cause great financial losses and disrupt whole time schedules. Moreover, it is the job of somebody working in Forensic Quantum Analysis to understand and analyse the financial repercussions of these delays.
The delays can occur due to labouring issues, halted financing for the project, severe weather issues or other obstacles. Moreover, a delay itself can cause heightened expenditure and the need for arbitration. A Quantum Analyst will work closely with Delay Analysts, Expert Witnesses and Project Managers alike. Our course at the College of Contract Management will put your best foot forward in your quantum analysis career.
Learners are able to:
• Understand and analyse the financial repercussions of these delays.
• Give learners all the skills learners will need to progress as a Forensic Quantum Analyst within the construction industry.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Negligence or violation of contracts
• Poor performance by either party
• Price considerations and fairness of estimations
• Damages caused by employers/contractors
• Time delays and lengthening of the project completion
• Labouring costs and overtime pay
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification