Professional Diploma in Forensic Structural Engineering (Blended Learning)
Forensic Structural Engineering is the study and investigation into the failure of structures. This area of engineering is highly beneficial to the construction industry. This is because the expert knowledge of problems within structures allows construction companies to overcome issues. Moreover, forensic engineering experts are able to use these skills to mitigate losses and ensure the widespread efficiency and safety of the project.
In addition, forensic structural engineers are commonly used to investigate the causes of the failure of a structure, whether that be during a project or after it has been completed. By determining the cause, claims that arise from the failure can be appropriately settled. In addition to the forensic engineer role being used to find solutions for failures, they are often sought as expert witnesses. They can use their expertise in court proceedings to help settle a case with the relevant evidence.
Learners are able to:
• Able to use these skills to mitigate losses and ensure the widespread efficiency and safety of the project.
• Investigate the causes of the failure of a structure, whether that be during a project or after it has been completed.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification
College of Contract Management United Kingdom
There are no reviews yet.