Professional Diploma in NEC Contracts (Blended Learning)
NEC Contracts are a range of contracts used for effective project management. Their main goal is to allow projects to be completed on time, within budget and to the highest standards. Moreover, the contracts are diverse and can be used for a variety of different processes throughout the project lifecycle.
For example, for works, services, the supply of goods and more. In addition, the main NEC contracts include Engineering & Construction, Term Service and Professional Services. Furthermore, the most common use of NEC Contracts is for appointing contractors for construction work.
Learners are able to:
• Give learners an understanding of the different types of contracts, how to use them, the common issues that arise, and the legal background.
• Learn about the responsibilities of parties entering the contracts and also learn how to solve problems.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification