Project Documentation (Blended Learning)
Most importantly, efficient documentation is a crucial habit for any construction professional working on any part of a project. As well as helping you to properly plan your project and maximise profit, proper documentation will protect you against misunderstandings and even claims. So, this short course will teach you how to properly and efficiently document your work.
Moreover, the CPD course takes just 10 hours to complete and is taught through prerecorded online lectures. Your lecturer will be an experienced professional with expertise in project documentation. The course will give you good practice in documentation and habits that will improve your professional life.
Learners are able to:
• Helping learner to properly plan project and maximise profit.
• Understand document circulation, tracking and security.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• 4 CPD hours live online lectures
• 6 hours of independent study
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification