RICS APC Coaching (Online Learning)
We offering a coaching service to guide you through your Assessment of Professional Competence. With our help, you’ll be ready to ace your APC and become an MRICS. Now, the APC is the final step for a qualified person to become a Member of the Royal
Institution of Chartered Surveyors. There are 22 sector pathways to the MRICS and we are trained and accredited to help you with the Quantity Surveying and Construction and Project Management pathways. On this path, you’ll be tested on your competencies in all aspects of surveying, details of which can be found on the RICS website.
Learners are able to:
• Gain the required levels of both knowledge and competence through the experience and projects in which learners are involved in.
• Help learner to write the script, create slides and engage the audience while ensuring content showcases learner’s competencies.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification
There are no reviews yet.