Tender Management (Online Learning)
Firstly, tendering is a competitive process that a lot of money can rest on. And, when you are invited to tender, winning that contract can depend on how thoroughly you understand your potential client’s needs and how you accordingly answer their questions. The Tender Management course will improve your skills and help you to win contracts.
By the end, you’ll be able to successfully evaluate, plan and deliver the appropriate documents. Notably, the Tender Management course is taught entirely online using pre-recorded lectures. However, you will be taught by a Senior Quantity Surveyor with expert knowledge in the industry. Importantly, the course is just 10 hours long and fits perfectly into your work schedule.
Learners are able to:
• Understand buyer and seller perspectives and overseas implications.
• Evaluate and analyse bid requirements.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• 4 CPD hours live online lectures
• 6 hours of independent study
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification