BA (Hons) Business Management
In the immensely competitive business environment, corporations are constantly seeking recruits with the knowledge and skills to solve complex problems and help achieve strategic success. Our Business Management degree will equip you with all the essentials to put you in a prime position for meeting this industry demand, paving your way to an accomplished career in business.
This course has been developed in close partnership with industry experts and professional bodies including the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and the Business Graduates Association (BGA), ensuring your learning is up-to-date and optimised for employment in the sector. You will be armed with core business management skills and an understanding of the international business environment, as well as a sound grounding in marketing, business analytics, finance, supply chain and logistics.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example, ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Introduction to Business Analytics
• International Business Environment
• Marketing Dynamics
• Principles of Finance
• Essentials of Digital Marketing Communications
• Operations and Supply Chain Management
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of £712 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme