BSc (Hons) Integrative Health and Social Care (Top-Up) (Online Learning)
Working in the health and social care sector can often be demanding and fast-paced, making it difficult to take time out to study. Studying online gives you the flexibility to study part-time, alongside your existing commitments from anywhere in the world so you can improve your career prospects whilst also focusing on making a difference.
Integrative Care is increasingly being practised around the world, it is a global trend which covers complex and comprehensive fields with many different approaches and definitions of the concept. More and more practitioners are being called upon to lead change towards this concept within their organisation, both practically and strategically.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Advanced Data Analytics
- Advanced Database Management Systems
- Management Information Systems
- Computers, Society and Law
- Computing Projects
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you can look to secure permanent employment
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme