Claims Preparation (Online Learning)
So, it is not uncommon for construction workers of all levels to have to handle claims during the course of their career. This CPD short course will make you aware of the process of making claims in construction. It will also teach you how to present your information and evidence in a way that will maximise the chances of your claim being approved.
You’ll learn to implement effective construction project administration in order to safeguard your company for any future claims. This Claims Preparation course is a valuable addition to your professional profile that fits conveniently into your schedule.
Learners are able to:
• Aware of the process of making claims in construction.
• Teach learner how to present your information and evidence in a way that will maximise the chances of claim being approved.
• Learn to implement effective construction project administration in order to safeguard company for any future claims.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• 4 CPD hours live online lectures
• 6 hours of independent study
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification