HND in Business Operations Management (Online Learning)
If you are hoping to climb the next rung in your career ladder or even trying to find your first step, getting qualified is a great boost to get you on your way. However, if you are struggling to find the time to fit in study, consider talking to our team at the College of Contract Management about the BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma (HND) in Business.
The BTEC HND is a globally recognised qualification awarded by Pearson Education, the largest and most well-known awarding body in the UK. Moreover, the course is delivered online in order to save you time and money. Likewise, we offer seven different disciplines under the HND in Business. However, this course specialises in Operations Management.
Learners are able to:
• Plan and maintain strategies to make sure the different departments are working safely.
• Overseeing how a company makes its product or delivers its service.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Business and Business Environment
• Marketing Essentials
• Human Resource Management
• Management and Operations
• Management and Accounting
• Managing a Successful Business Project
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme
There are no reviews yet.