HND in Marketing (Blended Learning)
Notably, marketing is a critically important factor in any business. Marketing is ultimately the art of understanding the needs of the customer above all else. Good marketing means prioritising what your customer wants from a product ahead of simply selling to them, which takes time and skill to do. For this reason, good marketeers are highly desired by companies looking to reach their target demographic. Due to this demand, we have developed a course to help workers boost their career by offering a qualification in Business Marketing. The Level 5 Higher National Diploma (HND) in Business Marketing is awarded by Pearson, the largest and most popular awarding body in the UK.
Correspondingly, this qualification is recognised and respected by employers and universities alike. Whether you’re looking to change careers, give your current profession an extra edge or go to university, this course is a fantastic option for any budding marketeers.
Learners are able to:
• Understanding the needs of the customer above all else.
• Help workers boost their career by offering a qualification in Business Marketing.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Business and Business Environment
• Marketing Essentials
• Human Resource Management
• Management and Operations
• Management and Accounting
• Managing a Successful Business Project
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme