Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education
The Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education prepares learners to progress to the Level 3 Certificate in Childcare and Education and then on to the Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator). It provides learners with knowledge of children from birth to 7 years.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 16. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 2, for example, SSCE/WASSCE.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Child development from conception to seven years
- Children’s health and well-being
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you can look to secure permanent employment
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic programme or a level 4 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme