Level 7 Diploma In Human Resource Management (Blended Learning)
This course provides a realistic and broad opportunity for Learners seeking career and professional development. They will support Learners in realising their potential and by association the prospects of the organisations they work with or for. The issues and concepts dealt with as part of this suite of Qualifications are best explored through exposure to organisations, for any full time Learners work placements are encouraged so that genuine experience and insight can be gained. Problem solving and creativity are attributes encouraged and developed in Learners through all the Units.
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 6, for example, Bachelors Degree.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience of at least 5 years looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Contemporary HRM
- Leading, Managing and HR Development
- Resourcing, Talent Management and Development
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Investigating a Business Issue from an HR Perspective
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic doctorate programme or a level 8 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme