Managing Projects with JCT Contracts (Blended Learning)
Firstly, contracts issued by the Joint Contracts Tribunal, known as JCT Contracts, are there to avoid conflict and protect you if a conflict arises. Having a JCT Contract for your building project can save you a lot of money by deciding who is responsible for what, well before any disagreements about this occur. Therefore, the Managing Projects with JCT Contracts CPD programme will fill you in on everything you need to know about drawing up a JCT contract.
Moreover, this course is intended to be quick and convenient, without scrimping on the quality of teaching. Therefore, a Senior Contract Manager will deliver your learning. They have expert knowledge of and experience in JCT Contracts.
Learners are able to:
• Understand the benefits of a JCT contract and the risks of not having one on a building project.
• Be aware of the concerns all parties may have that should be included in the contract.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• 4 CPD hours live online lectures
• 6 hours of independent study
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification