Master of Engineering (Electrical & Instrumentation in Oil & Gas) (Blended Learning)
The Master of Engineering (Electrical and Instrumentation in Oil and Gas) is a comprehensive qualification for Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance Engineers who are looking for a career in the onshore and offshore oil and gas industry.
Upon completion of this program, you will gain skills and knowledge in the latest and developing technologies in electrical and instrumentation in oil and gas.
Learners are able to:
• Gain skills and knowledge in the latest and developing technologies in electrical and instrumentation in oil and gas.
• Examine and explore their subjects, make critical evaluations, and apply their knowledge and skill.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Introduction to Oil and Gas
• Instrument Engineering
• Process Control Systems
• Power Engineering Practice
• E&I Design
• Process Safety Lifecycle Management
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic PhD programme or a level 8 professional qualification
There are no reviews yet.