Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) (Blended Learning)
This Online – Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) qualification is inspired and driven by industry, with a strong theoretical underpinning.
Concept relevance and knowledge that is critical in this fast-moving work environment has propelled the program design process. Upon completion of this program, you will gain skills and expertise in the latest developing technologies in instrumentation, process control, and industrial automation.
Learners are able to:
• Gain skills and expertise in the latest developing technologies in instrumentation, process control, and industrial automation.
• Provide learner about broad understanding of the hardware, system architectures, and software techniques widely used to evaluate and implement complex control solutions.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Power Engineering
• Programmable Logic Controllers
• Industrial Process Control Systems
• Industrial Instrumentation
• Safety Instrumented Systems
• Professional Engineering Management
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic PhD programme or a level 8 professional qualification