MSc International Business Management
Do you want to progress your career in international business and management? This course will strengthen your critical understanding of international business, trade and strategy. You will explore international trade, strategy, strategic foresight, leadership skills, business analytics, marketing management and cross cultural management. You will also be guided in your final piece of work; a dissertation on an international business management topic of your choosing.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 2.2 class of degree
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 7 in Business or related field.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Markets and Marketing in a Digital World
• Global Strategy and Foresight
• Contemporary International Human Resource Management
• MSc IBM Dissertation
• Managing Sustainability and Operational Excellence
• Finance and Project Management
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20 hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of £712 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic level 8 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme
There are no reviews yet.