NVQ Level 6 Diploma Construction Site Management (Online Learning)
To begin, NVQ Level 6 is one of the most highly respected qualifications in the construction sector. The UK Government introduced the NVQ as a vocational equivalent to academic qualifications. Most importantly, the main attraction of the NVQ is that rather than learning afresh, you gain your qualification by compiling a portfolio of your achievements at work. This Site Management NVQ, therefore, assesses your managerial competence and the breadth of your technical skills.
In addition, the Level 6 Diploma is the vocational equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree and as a result, will enhance your career. Furthermore, one of the most glittering prizes that having an NVQ Level 6 Diploma could win you is the CSCS Black Manager’s Card. Additionally, the Black Card is highly sought after by employers because it acts as evidence that you have proven managerial success.
Learners are able to:
• Gain learner qualification by compiling a portfolio of learner achievements at work.
• Assesses learner managerial competence and the breadth of learner technical skills.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Building and Civil Engineering
• Highways and Maintenance Repair
• Residential Development
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification