Professional Diploma in Building Information Modeling (BIM Course) (Blended Learning)
This highly popular BIM course is for construction professionals who wish to advance their ability to plan, design and manage construction projects and infrastructure. Engineers, Architects, and other construction professionals make use of BIM. The BIM training course will give you a highly reputable qualification which will advance your career progression and employability. In addition, you will learn how to use multiple areas of BIM software and understand the BIM project lifecycle.
Live online sessions will guide you through this BIM course. This means that you gain extensive knowledge from the course wherever you are based in the world. Moreover, you will be taught by experts in Building Information Modeling and have the chance to ask them questions throughout live lectures.
Learners are able to:
• Become knowledgeable in BIM construction.
• Improve collaboration with colleagues.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification
There are no reviews yet.