Professional Diploma in CAD (Online Learning)
Online CAD courses such as this Professional Diploma are highly beneficial for those who work within the construction industry. It can help give professionals a competitive edge over other businesses.
Computer-Aided Design refers to a number of different software’s which are used to create drawings (designs). Additionally, a number of different industries use this software as it can be used to create 2D and 3D illustrations. For architects, the introduction of CAD meant that their drawings of structures could be created accurately. Moreover, the ability of the computer to calculate measurements allows for ease of use and highly productive work. Furthermore, using CAD is more likely to achieve success, due to the accuracy of the software. With traditional means of design, there can be some errors and inconsistencies.
Learners are able to:
• Plan and design for a variety of industries including engineering, construction, and manufacturing.
• Understand how to create 3D and 2D drawings.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification